The Frontier Justice Youth Handgun League training series is a great way for boys and girls to improve their shooting skills, whether they are a beginner or a long-time enthusiast of the sport. No matter what your skill level, there’s a spot for you in the Frontier Justice League.
Students will participate in four weekly sessions to learn and hone their skills with practice. To complete the course, students take part in a friendly competition in week five. Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Each class includes dinner in our café. A parent is required to attend each practice session. Each participant will shoot 50 rounds weekly.
- WEEK 1: Introduction lesson – safety class and how to hold a pistol
- WEEK 2: Supervised practice and feedback with our expert instructors
- WEEK 3: Supervised practice and feedback with our expert instructors
- WEEK 4: Supervised practice and feedback with our expert instructors
- WEEK 5: Shoot-off competition for trophies supervised by instructors
Classes begin the week of July 11, 2016. Children and youth will learn in co-ed groups in one of the below age ranges.
- AGES 8-10: Mondays 4:30-6 p.m.
- AGES 11-12: Tuesdays 4:30-6 p.m.
- AGES 13-15: Wednesdays 4:30-6 p.m.
- AGES 16-18: Thursdays 4:30-6 p.m.
$200 for five sessions, five dinners, T-shirt, gun rental and 22LR rounds.
Register for the league by Thursday, July 2, 2016.