Frontier Justice will be providing a gun fitting class to help you with your purchase of your new firearm. There are many guns, by different manufacturers, and they come in all sizes and calibers. In order to help you with your purchase, we offer a one-on-one consultation with one of our trainers to help you make your decision to purchase the right gun for you. This will include fitting the gun to your hand, caliber choice and accessories.
• Review of grip and hold
• Review of trigger control on each gun.
• Review of gun shooting fundamentals
• Recoil control
• Test shooting calibers of choice
• Test shooting different manufacturers of guns (limited to choice of range guns)
• Revolvers or Semi’s, what is best for you.
• If gun purchased, you will receive a discount of 10% for any gun instore.
• We will cover gun cleaning for gun of choice.
Time: 1.5 hrs
When: By appointment or by walk-in! This class is also available as a Private Class.
2 B-8 targets
SR 22, 10 rounds ( brief discussion on grip and hold)
Sig 238, 5 rounds
Glock 42, 5 rounds
M&P Shield 9, 5 rounds
Glock or SD 9, 5 rounds
Total rounds: 30
Once a gun and caliber is chosen: 10 rounds