At the Frontier Justice training facility, all lanes are well-lit in a controlled climate with an advanced ventilation system. Additionally, there is a 2.5’ blast extension on each lane in the rifle bay to protect others on the shooting line from the noise and concussion as a result of firing rifles. Safety is of the utmost importance at Frontier Justice.
Firearms lanes are available on a walk-in basis, no membership required, for $15/per person. Second person, same lane, is only $10 more.
Additional Range Notes:
- Up to 2 shooters may share an individual lane.
- Lane rates are for "unlimited" use, provided we are not busy. In the event we are in a waiting status, shooters will be asked to limit time to an hour.
- Eye and ear protection are available. Ear protection is available free of charge. Eye protection starts at $2.99 and is yours to keep and take with you.
- You may bring your own targets, or purchase at Frontier Justice. Targets start at $.99.
- You may bring in your own ammunition, including custom loads, but any ammunition not purchased from Frontier Justice will be subject to our inspection. We do not allow any of the following: steel cased, steel core, steel shot, tracer, or armor piercing ammunition. Shotguns are allowed, but may only be used with slugs. No shot allowed.
- Gun rentals are by the caliber and available for $15/session.
- Ammunition for our gun rentals must be purchased from Frontier Justice.
- You may pick up your own brass, behind the firing line, at the discretion of the RSO.
- We have a variety of lanes to accommodate your needs, all the way up to .50 BMG. When checking in, please let them know if you will be shooting long guns, pistols, or both, so that we can provide you with the best possible experience.